SLC-series eccentric disc pump
SLC series Mouvex pumps are made of ductile iron, making them more affordable and cost-effective option for industrial / chemical applications compared to SLS series pumps.
SLC pumps provide solutions for air sensitive and shear sensitive products (up to 8m3/h) maximum pressure 16 bar. This pump provides very high suction and discharge pressures, which allow it to self-prime and fully strip lines, maximizing product recovery.
SLC pump can run dry for up to 5 min, and the self-compensating eccentric disc principle provides consistent flow rates over a long period of time. The flow rate is extremely accurate even at low speeds.
• Constant volumetric efficiency
• Low shear rate
• High vacuum & compression effect
• Self priming
• Dry running up to 10 minutes
• Constant performance overtime
• Shaft sealing by double stainless steel bellows
• Easier and reduced maintenance
• Reduced number of components